“Rapid Transformational Therapy is so much more than hypnosis. I call it beyond hypnosis.”
“Out of your vulnerabilities will come your strength”
“The sorrow which has no vent in tears may make other organs weep”
Pioneering British Psychiatrist
RTT vs. Traditional Therapy
Click on the short 3-minute video by Marisa Peer, the Founder and creator of Rapid Transformational Therapy to understand the extraordinary value & sense in choosing RTT as a therapy method.
- RTT gets remarkable progressive outcomes in every session. For many just one session is enough to be rid of the issue. For some 2 or 3 sessions frees them comprehensively.
- RTT is not ongoing therapy for months and years.
- RTT needs no medication to free you from your conditions or issues.
- RTT is really cost-effective. Although each session plan, which constitutes about 4 therapist hours over a 30-day period, has a higher price point if you see the outcomes & the time spent to recover from an issue, the cost is unbelievably affordable. Many people spend thousands of dollars in therapy and other treatments without the results they desire.
- RTT is not just hypnosis. It is much much more. It uses hypnosis to access the subconscious mind. The real magic lies in the tools and techniques used to help each and every client.
- RTT always sets up each client for success. The prognosis is always positive.
- RTT is interactive. You talk with the therapist. The therapist is actively involved in the conversation asking specific questions with the primary objective – to find out and understand the root cause of the issue you are dealing with.
- RTT works with the subconscious mind – the harmful hurtful feelings and emotions are imprinted there, creating the issue you are trapped with. The conscious egoic analytical mind is not where the answers and solutions lie. So just talking and relaying stories only hardwires the harm even further in the brain.
- RTT gives no labels or diagnoses, it just gets to the root cause of the problem to eliminate, eradicate the underlying emotions, feelings, and beliefs, creating a reframed positive mindset free of the issue.
- RTT is based on cutting-edge contemporary science which the medical community is yet not up to speed.
- RTT is the future of therapy.
“The problem is created in the mind and the solution is created there too”
“First you create your beliefs and then your beliefs create you”
RTT Works On…
… any area of your life.
Every aspect of your life is exactly aligned to the belief system recorded in your subconscious mind.
RTT works with you to understand the underlying beliefs in any area of concern. These beliefs are there for you to change if that is what you wish. In that change lies the reframe, the recovery, the freedom.
RTT works on your mental & physical health, emotional health, personality, performance, addictions, compulsive disorders/conditions, and habits you want to change.
RTT works at any age or stage of life. No matter how long you have lived with an unsatisfactory situation, you can free yourself.
What RTT does require is your belief that you are ready and committed to your freedom and living life without the issues. Your desire to become the better, best version of you is key.
Get in touch with me.
Your RTT Therapist can help you with your specific concerns
Prepare for Sessions
Guidelines & Tips
- For face to face sessions – Please arrive 10 minutes in advance.
- Ideally wear comfortable relaxing clothing.
- Eat a sumptuous meal before as the session takes 2-3 hrs.
- Switch off phone or leave in car.
- Stay calm and relaxed before the session – listen to soothing music, have a walk, take a shower/bath, say prayers or do whatever allows you to have a positive frame of mind expecting a successful transformative experience.
- For online sessions – Please ensure that you are ready and prepared for the session 10 minutes in advance.
- All of the suggestions above for face-to-face sessions are also true for you.
- I use Zoom for online sessions. If not familiar with Zoom, please install the program on your device in advance. Get familiar with it.
- Test the audio/video facilities on your device ensuring good functionality.
- Please use headphones. Test for good audio volume and clarity that I can hear.
- Ensure the device is fully charged and plugged in.
- Ensure your phone or any other device is switched off.
- Choose a space that ensures privacy eg. close the door to the room.
Communicate the need for privacy to others.
- Please consider and resolve any other possible disruptions like doorbells and pets in advance.
- Choose a spot where you can lie or lounge back. Use light coverings to keep you warm and comfortable.
- Ensure adequate lighting that doesn’t glare into your eyes.
- Set up and test your device is placed to allow me to see your face and your body, at least down to hips.
Very Important Please Take a Note:
- Set up and place your device in a position that is ready to allow me to see your face and body at least down to your hips.
- Please experiment and create this set up well before the appointed time.
- The ideal spot for your laptop is 30 degrees on either left or right of the lower body and above 20-30 centimeters higher than the body. You may require a stack of books, pillows, empty shoebox, tray table or a stand that allows this positioning.
- If this exercise is done after the therapist has started the appointment and then time is spent to figure this out, it compromises the therapist’s ability to provide you with her best quality work in your session.
- That time wasted watching you set up cuts short the time spent on your therapy.
- If the therapist finds you aren’t prepared with the setup and ready to commence the session, she may need to postpone or reschedule your appointment for another day.