“Rapid Transformational Therapy is so much more than hypnosis. I call it beyond hypnosis.”
“Out of your vulnerabilities will come your strength”
“The sorrow which has no vent in tears may make other organs weep”
Pioneering British Psychiatrist
RTT vs. Traditional Therapy
Click on the short 3-minute video by Marisa Peer, the Founder and creator of Rapid Transformational Therapy to understand the extraordinary value & sense in choosing RTT as a therapy method.
- RTT gets remarkable progressive outcomes in every session. For many just one session is enough to be rid of the issue. For some 2 or 3 sessions frees them comprehensively.
- RTT is not ongoing therapy for months and years.
- RTT needs no medication to free you from your conditions or issues.
- RTT is really cost-effective. Although each session plan, which constitutes about 4 therapist hours over a 30-day period, has a higher price point if you see the outcomes & the time spent to recover from an issue, the cost is unbelievably affordable. Many people spend thousands of dollars in therapy and other treatments without the results they desire.
- RTT is not just hypnosis. It is much much more. It uses hypnosis to access the subconscious mind. The real magic lies in the tools and techniques used to help each and every client.
- RTT always sets up each client for success. The prognosis is always positive.
- RTT is interactive. You talk with the therapist. The therapist is actively involved in the conversation asking specific questions with the primary objective – to find out and understand the root cause of the issue you are dealing with.
- RTT works with the subconscious mind – the harmful hurtful feelings and emotions are imprinted there, creating the issue you are trapped with. The conscious egoic analytical mind is not where the answers and solutions lie. So just talking and relaying stories only hardwires the harm even further in the brain.
- RTT gives no labels or diagnoses, it just gets to the root cause of the problem to eliminate, eradicate the underlying emotions, feelings, and beliefs, creating a reframed positive mindset free of the issue.
- RTT is based on cutting-edge contemporary science which the medical community is yet not up to speed.
- RTT is the future of therapy.
“The problem is created in the mind and the solution is created there too”
“First you create your beliefs and then your beliefs create you”
RTT Works On…
… any area of your life.
Every aspect of your life is exactly aligned to the belief system recorded in your subconscious mind.
RTT works with you to understand the underlying beliefs in any area of concern. These beliefs are there for you to change if that is what you wish. In that change lies the reframe, the recovery, the freedom.
RTT works on your mental & physical health, emotional health, personality, performance, addictions, compulsive disorders/conditions, and habits you want to change.
RTT works at any age or stage of life. No matter how long you have lived with an unsatisfactory situation, you can free yourself.
What RTT does require is your belief that you are ready and committed to your freedom and living life without the issues. Your desire to become the better, best version of you is key.
Get in touch with me.
Your RTT Therapist can help you with your specific concerns
Founder and Creator of Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT)
I have trained with Marisa Peer to become a Rapid Transformational Therapist having completed her online course of studies followed by a Practical training course in London. I am a member of the Alumni and participate in ongoing training and master classes with Marisa Peer to expand my knowledge and competence as a Therapist.
Marisa Peer founded and created the Rapid Transformational Therapy method in 2015, having taken the most beneficial approaches from many fields of science and including various schools of hypnotherapy. As an internationally renowned British celebrity therapist, Marisa’s practice and experience span over 30 years. Marisa has trained with some of the world’s leading contemporary hypnotherapists such as Gil Boyne. Marisa has been named by Tatler’s Guide as one of ‘Britain’s 250 Best Doctors’ despite not having a doctorate qualification. This illustrates the impact of her therapy method & practice.
Marisa believes that ‘you cannot heal what you don’t understand’ and that ‘habits of action are created by habits of thought.’ She identified the need for advanced therapy, which provides extensive and intensive tools and techniques that have a quick and lasting life-changing impact on clients. Her combined methodologies include psychotherapy, psychology, healing, cognitive behavior therapy (CBT), Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), and Neuroscience -neuroplasticity of the brain to develop her own distinctive RTT method. In her vast experience as a therapist, she identified what was needed to enable clients to meet their goals quickly and benefit from long-lasting results. RTT is the culmination of these tools and techniques that have proven to produce these results for many around the world.
Not only has Marisa Peer trained many RTT therapists in several locations internationally, but she has also won 13 Stevie Awards, the world’s premier business awards, in 2018 for her groundbreaking methodologies. There are many other accolades presented to her for her creation of this cutting edge and futuristic method of therapy.
Marisa Peer has a vast online presence, which showcases the detailed dimensions of Rapid Transformational Therapy and the testimonials of many people who have benefitted from RTT in remarkable ways.
Prepare for Sessions
Guidelines & Tips
- For face to face sessions – Please arrive 10 minutes in advance.
- Ideally wear comfortable relaxing clothing.
- Eat a sumptuous meal before as the session takes 2-3 hrs.
- Switch off phone or leave in car.
- Stay calm and relaxed before the session – listen to soothing music, have a walk, take a shower/bath, say prayers or do whatever allows you to have a positive frame of mind expecting a successful transformative experience.
- For online sessions – Please ensure that you are ready and prepared for the session 10 minutes in advance.
- All of the suggestions above for face-to-face sessions are also true for you.
- I use Zoom for online sessions. If not familiar with Zoom, please install the program on your device in advance. Get familiar with it.
- Test the audio/video facilities on your device ensuring good functionality.
- Please use headphones. Test for good audio volume and clarity that I can hear.
- Ensure the device is fully charged and plugged in.
- Ensure your phone or any other device is switched off.
- Choose a space that ensures privacy eg. close the door to the room.
Communicate the need for privacy to others.
- Please consider and resolve any other possible disruptions like doorbells and pets in advance.
- Choose a spot where you can lie or lounge back. Use light coverings to keep you warm and comfortable.
- Ensure adequate lighting that doesn’t glare into your eyes.
- Set up and test your device is placed to allow me to see your face and your body, at least down to hips.
- Set up and place your device in a position that is ready to allow me to see your face and body at least down to your hips.
- Please experiment and create this set up well before the appointed time.
- The ideal spot for your laptop is 30 degrees on either left or right of the lower body and above 20-30 centimeters higher than the body. You may require a stack of books, pillows, empty shoebox, tray table or a stand that allows this positioning.
- If this exercise is done after the therapist has started the appointment and then time is spent to figure this out, it compromises the therapist’s ability to provide you with her best quality work in your session.
- That time wasted watching you set up cuts short the time spent on your therapy.
- If the therapist finds you aren’t prepared with the setup and ready to commence the session, she may need to postpone or reschedule your appointment for another day.
Very Important Please Take a Note:
Terms & Conditions
- The therapist may vary the fee based on case to case or from situation to situation.
- The cost of the session(s) may be less for children on a case by case basis.
- The therapist may or on occasion need to reschedule an appointment to meet professional/personal obligations. In such cases, the earliest possible and mutually agreed date & time will be offered.
- Packaged offers of 2 to 3 sessions are available and are recommended by the Therapist on a case by case basis, specific to the issues each person is seeking therapy for.
- A session can take between 90 minutes to 3 hours.
- A confirmed appointment needs to be fully paid as per the invoice or agreed upon by the Therapist.
- The initial consultation is available to persons above the age of 18, who are seeking the therapy for themselves or for their minor children only, with their consent.
- Cancellation policy: (valid for fully paid confirmed bookings)
– AUD $250 of the total fee for a session/s is a non-refundable deposit.
– The balance of the fee is refundable for canceled sessions, up to 48 hours of the appointment.
– Cancellations within 48 hours of appointment are non-refundable.
– Extraordinary situations are considered with compassion and care.
– An appointment rescheduling will be offered in extraordinary situations & hardship.
This service is not liable for loss, harm, inconvenience or expense incurred due to the following circumstances:
- This service is not equipped to provide crisis care. If you’re in danger of causing harm to yourself or be harmed by someone, please immediately contact a doctor, an ambulance, nearest hospital, or the police. Or call your local emergency number.
Emergency number to call in Australia – 000.
- No guarantee can be provided for the level of outcomes.
The outcomes for each person are unique. So, although positive noticeable changes are the norm for most people, each person responds according to their own unique personality. The Therapist will recommend & guide to the best of her abilities.
- The Therapist reserves the right to refuse to work with anyone as per own judgment of fit and suitability with any person.
- The therapy is not suitable for persons with:
– a history of psychosis or on psychotic medications.
– a history Epileptic fits.
- The Therapist reserves the right to cancel, stop or discontinue to provide therapy or/and demand the client leave the premises, if the clients’ behaviour is deemed to be inappropriate in any way, which makes the therapist feel unsafe, disrespected, threatened or uncomfortable.
- Late attendance by 30- minutes or more may require the appointment to be cancelled, subject to the Therapist’s diary schedule.
- This website seeks to provide information only.